A little of everything.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sick Little Girl

My 5 year old, poor baby, I think she has pink eye. Her poor little eye is almost swollen shut. I think it might be pink eye. We are going to the doctor in a little while. There is nothing I hate worse than when my kids are sick. They want you to make them feel better and sometimes you just can't. This is one of those times. There is just not a whole lot you can do until you get to the doctor.
I did find some information that may be helpful. Kidshealth.org has alot of useful information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search

Custom Search

One More Day With You

Pre Paid Phone Cards

About Me

I am 36 years old and I have two girls, ages 5 & 12 and a boy 9. They are my life. Our lives were turned upside down March 2007, my husband passed away, and we will never be the same but we are slowly adjusting to our "new life".
Powered By Blogger

Followers